|Version||0.14 (12 Jul 2007)|
|Operating system||RISC OS 3.10+|
|26/32 bit neutral||Yes|
|Download||31kB Zip archive|
26/32-bit neutralSwish was made 26/32-bit neutral as of version 0.13, though with a dependancy on Castle's '32-bit' Shared C Library.
As of version 0.14 it has been linked with StubsG and thus no longer requires Castle's Shared C Library.
A simple SWI listing utility.
It can list the SWIs provided by :
- all modules resident in the RMA,
- a single module resident in the RMA,
- a module located on disc (ie it doesn't need to be loaded into the RMA).
and it can produce output in the following formats :
- plain text,
- RISC_OSLib style C header file,
- DeskLib style C header file,
- Gnat style Ada header file.